Sunday, February 26, 2012

CURRENT OF MY PIECES


Actually recently I was doing nothing.
Just simply hang out with friends .
Dagei , movie and etc.
Training DotA .
Not stick house for long time !
Like a lou sai !
Getting poor like a lou sai I meant . -__-

Well , besides that , I was thinking about my future.
What should I be , What should I go for , What should I do ?
Those really freaking annoying of my mind .
But those thing are really important .
Go for Form6 ? College ? Or straight diploma on University?
Hope I can have the answer too.

A bad thing is .
Looking some of my siblings are having trouble or suffering about relationship.
Well , I could't help that much .
I just can give some advice and some joke to cheer you guys.
Don't worry , Be Happy .
This phase proberly will use much for your future.
Even though you're having some problems or hardship in future.
Don't worry , steady and cool down.
Settle those problem with the best way.

A good thing is .
I don't need to have this kind of trouble. HAHAHAHA ! XD


About my freaking dream yeah!
In this 2 years , my target is looking futher for DotA competition.
I wanna go KL for further experience.
If I could't in this 2 years , I will proberly quit and concentrate on my career and studies.

I have a question .
Do I look like a person that difficult to communicate?
I don't feel like to insult anyone .
I just feel dissappointed.
When I was trying to give some advice , and the person involved thought i was insulting them.
I don't like to scold anyone.
I am just talk nicely.

I apologizes if you guys really think that I did wrong .
Blogspot is just for me to reveal my speeches .


The last thing i wanna say !
STOP LYNAS !
This picture is edited by myself.
Hope you all like it . :D

No comments:

Post a Comment